Sunday, January 13, 2008

Teeth and stuff

We have been busy. But, here's the thing....I don't know what we have been busy doing. All I know is that it is now 10:30pm on Sunday night, and I am seriously wondering where my weekend has gone. I know that I did get my haircut Friday afternoon, and after that, everything is fuzzy.
The BIG news around here is that Paige is getting a tooth. Bottom left, to be exact. Eric says that we can now officially say that Paige is teething. Not really a surprise though - she has been drooling buckets. She has been napping pretty good, and sleeping pretty good at night, too. I am hoping that this stays the trend for awhile.

Here are the photos from the past few days - I have been very good and taking at least one picture everyday.


See the drool?

See Paige's whole shirt is covered in drool??


Emily and all her new Doggies: Wow, Sally, Libby, Rosebud and Pretty

Emily and some of her older doggies: Strawberry, Grace, Ashton and Polka Dot

Okay, so I know you can't see it, but it's there....trust me. Paige was not exactly a willing participant for a photo.

See - got my haircut. It looked so much better when I got back from the salon.

I love sweet potatoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, She is so cute!! and the more I see her the more I think she looks like you. Love the sweet potato's. Miss Emily is so adorable and looks like a little lady