Wednesday, January 9, 2008

On a clear day...


You can play video games forever. Actually this was from last night. Don't worry, I think LeapFrog is coming out with a Leapster for infants - or Paige could just borrow my DS. Get 'em started early, I say. Emily got two new games at Toys R Us yesterday with some leftover birthday money - Thomas the Tank Engine and Clifford. Eric is now addicted to Brain Age 2 for my DS. Yes, it's my DS. I had to practically pry it out of his hands last night so I could play a little before I went to bed. Emily took her Leapster with her this morning in the car. We will be needing a 12 step program later.......

This is the sky today. Looks like a painting. The warmth that we have had the past few days is now gone. I can't believe it was in the 60's. It usually doesn't get above 40 degrees here in January. But, I do have to say, it looks like Spring around here. No, there are not any flowers growing anywhere, but the lawns are all green, and the sun is shining. Good day to be alive. Have a great Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the clouds. They are beautiful. I am so glad you are truly enjoying Michigan. The only thing missing is all of us here. Paige looks so serious playing with her Dad. She is so attentive. SO you really like the DS huh? We have the Sony PSP. Iti s actually Ryan's but we scoop it up as soon as he is in bed. It is hysterical we fight over it!! HAve agreat Thursday.

PS.. Love the blog life I may have to look into doing one so you can see pics of my kids daily and keep up with our hectic life.

Alyjean said...

We LOVE the DS. I am just excited that I get to play Super Mario again.