Friday, January 18, 2008

Just wanted to let you know....

That the views expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of the blog creator.

By saying that, I would just like to let all of you know, that I am in TOTAL disagreement with my dear and darling husband about yesterdays windshield wipers post. While I do think that it can be a public safety hazard to have a bunch of people honking their horns to show their support of a street corner protester - I do not think that it is a waste of time to protest something which many people think is so inherently wrong. I think a better alternative would be to roll down the window and shout out a "Right On", or "You Rock", or anything else like that. Or how about one better - join him. Is the president going to stop the war because of this protest - um, I think not. But, I think as an American, it's vitally important to exercise one's right to free speech and public protest as much as possible. If you believe in something, or you are completely against something, show it. It's the American thing to do. It's patriotic. And, let's hope that never changes.

Anyway - that's the last of the political blog entries for awhile. I have some pictures to post later - I just wanted to get my opinion out there. Have a GREAT Friday...and hey, go protest something...it's your right, and it's NOT a waste of time.

No comments: