Tuesday, January 22, 2008

8 Great Years


This morning as I was getting dressed I did a clothing check with Allison..."Honey, does this match? Yes? Really!?" By some random chance I had selected pants and a shirt that actually matched. I say random because to my eye pretty much everything sorta matches, so picking out something that actually does match from a woman's point of view is akin to hitting 00 on a roulette wheel, and just about as common an occurance on my side of the closet. It kind of makes me wonder why she's kept me around for 8 years now...Oh, that's right, I kill household bugs. I knew it was something. Happy 8th Anniversary Allison!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Thanks for making me two beautiful nieces too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!