Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One more thing

Just wanted to let you know that I added a list of my favorite blogs on the right had side of this page. These are mostly scrapbooker blogs. It's my thing - don't judge. For the non-scrapbooker, you have to check out Pioneer Woman. She's a hoot - as is Dooce. Funny stuff.

If you a regular reader of my blog and would like to have your blog posted there as well - let me know. I only did blogs of pseudo blog celebrities....didn't know if I had permission to do anyone else.

And hey - just because they are mostly scrapbooker blogs doesn't mean you can't read them if you are not a scrapbooker. Ali Edwards blog is very inspirational. Lisa Bearnson and Becky Higgins have some good stories, decorating ideas and recipes. Tara Whitney is an AWESOME photographer. Her pictures are truly inspirational. Cathy Zielske is also a hoot. A sarcastic girl after my own heart - love her. And as I have said, Pioneer Woman and Dooce are awesome. These ladies make a living through their respective blogs. Pioneer Woman even has a recipe blog - which I have to say has some really yummy stuff on it....chocolate sheet cake...yummy!!!

Anyway - if you don't blog....you are missing the boat. I swear, it's not hard. Doesn't take that much time. I work two jobs, have two kids, and a house to take care of, and by GOD, I blog. You should too.

If I can convert a couple more people, I qualify for a toaster oven. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, YOU can earn toaster ovens for converting too? I thought that was only my people...lol.

Anonymous said...

YOU need not tell me- you have already converted me to a die hard. I am addicted to these things. I just need your help putting mine together. Maybe we can conference call one evening.
Take care- miss you XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

oooh forgot to tell you I came accross www.droze.com. He is a local Ft. Lauderdale photographer but he has a blog and he is a phenomenal photographer and funny writer when you read about he and his wife's first kid.