Thursday, January 10, 2008

Daily Pictures

The new thing in Scrapbooking is to take a daily photo. I have been pretty good with this so far this year...I think I have only missed a couple days. I could just throw in some extra here and there and no one would be the wiser....just me and my hard drive. Gotta love digital photography!! Here are today's photos:

I am so in need of a haircut - so much that while editing this photo for the blog, I called my hair salon and have and appointment for 2:30pm tomorrow. I am going to have to hold back getting it all cut off, although I am so tempted because Paige loves nothing more than to grab and pull a handful of my hair. I think it's her subtle way of say, "Mom, gets this mop cut!!"

Also, in case you were wondering - flower barette courtest of etsy.com (ellabella designs). I got her some more headbands and a pink and green flower barette as well. They stay in her hair for at least an hour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I love her little outfits! She looks so pretty in pink :)

Anonymous said...

Emily looks so deep in thought. I miss her little face. Paige looks beautiful. Love the bow. Damn I wish I had girls or atleast I wish one of them had been a girl!!!

Miss you XOXO
Have a great Weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Mary: Someone needs to have BOYS for my Girls!! You can come and do their hair anytime!!