Thursday, June 10, 2010

{field day 2010}

Last Friday was Emily's field day. After the really hot and humid temperatures of the last few days, were greeted Friday morning by mid sixties and no humidity. Thank you Mother Nature.

Photobucket

So, yeah, she doesn't look excited. I think she was just wanting to get going, and I was holding her back by taking pictures.

Photobucket

I was assigned to the Tug o'War - again. This time, instead of the Kindergartners, we had both the first and second graders. By the time Emily's class showed up, I was EXHAUSTED. You see, I don't just explain the rules and shout "Go!" - I try to get the kids really into it...and, this year, my voice was cracking by the end. It was really fun. Brought me back to my old teaching days....

Photobucket

In fact, I was having so much fun with all the kids, in every class, that I forgot to go and take pictures of Emily doing all the other activities.

Photobucket

At least I remembered to get a class picture!

No comments: