Monday, August 23, 2010

{girl in orange dress}

A couple months before summer I started buying my girls their summer wardrobe. Emily likes mostly shorts, t-shirts and tank tops. Paige, as you may well know, is all about her dresses. I bought her a couple, and I was planning on buying her more...that was until I remembered that Emily had quite a few dresses in the 3T/4T size. Fourteen to be exact. And most of them were probably only worn by her once. Emily has never really been about dresses....except that she is more into them now...wonder why? :)

And before you go wondering why I would buy Emily 14 dresses, don't worry. I didn't buy most of them. At least 80% of them are hand-me-downs from my old friend in Florida, Tracy.

This orange number, is one of them.

Photobucket

Now, I love the orange, but I just could not resist converting these into b&w.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And in case you are wondering, I have already accumulated five fall/winter dresses for this girl. None of them Emily's - there was no need in Florida!

No comments: