Thursday, August 26, 2010

{almost the end}

Well, we are in our last couple weeks of summer vacation. And we are trying to make the most of it. I still can't believe how fast it has gone by...and yet, I would very quietly like to say, I am kind of glad. But you didn't hear me say that right? It's the scheduled girl in me......

The girls are still enjoying their pool. I really wish that we could put it someplace else. It's big, and our patio is not, so when they splash around, everything gets WET. This includes me, my book, my Mac, my camera.....I have learned to sit on the far end of the table while I watch them swim.
Photobucket

Paige does not venture into the pool unless has her swim ring. This is a good thing....and it's also a bit annoying. But if making her safe is annoying, I am willing to put up with that.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And they enjoy their popsicle breaks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let the winding down begin!

No comments: