Thursday, June 4, 2009

2007 Slideshow


I have been working on moving the remaining picture files from my old PC to my Mac. In doing so, I realized that I have some pretty good ones from 2007. So why not another slideshow movie? I will also be working on a 2006 movie later this month. I am afraid that 2005 and earlier will have to wait because those years are not fully digital, and it would involve an immense amount of scanning - something I am not over fond of...

Anyway, enjoy a look back at 2007. The song is another tune by Jack Johnson - Constellation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison that is so sweet. I love the music too! So cool to see the changes in Emily, and Paige for that matter. You are so creative! :) Hope you guys are doing well. Your flowers are so pretty! Your green thumb has developed quite nicely! :) Have a great summer!