Monday, July 7, 2008

Just another Manic Monday



This is our first official day of summer vacation. No summer camp, no swim lessons. Just us, hanging out at home. It was pretty cool. And I would have been much more fun if I hadn't gotten completely sucked in to this book that I started a couple days ago. I was on a mission, I had to finish it. So, I read while the girls played on Paige's room. That worked out for about three minutes. Paige kept pestering me to read her Baby Einstein Baby book, or the Dog book, or any other book she has. She literally grabs your hand, and places the book in it. What could I do? So, I finished after she went to bed. It was good.


In case you are wondering, it's "Itty, Bitty Lies" by Mary Kay Andrews. It's been on my shelf for quite some time, so I decided to pick it up on Saturday, and whammo, I was hooked. If you like chick lit with a little bit of John Grisham intrigue thrown in - you should read it. I am going out tomorrow to get her other two books.


Emily decided that she was going to put on all her necklaces, bracelets and her coolest sunglasses so that she could be a SuperStar. Paige was in awe of her. It was really quite adorable.
One more thing.....she picked Jesse? Is she for real? Those of you who watch know what I am talking about. Poor Jason. I am shocked.

No comments: