Thursday, March 26, 2009

six for thursday

Not that I am complaining, but it has been a little busy around here. We have had half days at school, ice skating lessons, a trip to Canada, dance class, scrapbooking club, play dates, phone number changes, taxes, a 36th birthday (me), more ice skating.....and all the other stuff that goes with a normal week. This weekend I am doing my very first Mom 2 Mom sale, AND we are going to Kalamazoo for Emerson's first birthday.  Whew.

So here are a few pictures from yesterday  - we went to California Pizza Kitchen for my birthday, had very yummy and RICH coconut cupcakes at my Mom's, and had a pretty nice family picture taken.....except that Paige didn't look at the camera...oh well.

And today - playing outside in some nice weather.


OK - gotta go - lots to do and so very little time in which to do it!  Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Allison!!!!!

Ryan and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Allison! You look so young!