Saturday, March 7, 2009

costco adventure

On our way to Costco this afternoon, Emily said to me, "Mom, there's this weird taste in my mouth.  Maybe it was that shake I had after lunch."  (She is referring to the awesome Shamrock shake I got from McDonald's yesterday.  I wasn't able to finish it, so I put it in the freezer and Emily finished it for me after today's lunch).  It wasn't the shake - it was blood coming from her front tooth that was just about to fall out.  It took about another 15 minutes or so, and out it came - right in the middle of the diaper aisle.  Luckily, I was prepared.  I had tissues.  We saved it for the tooth fairy.

All I have to say about it is this: knock it off kid, you are growing up way too fast.

One more thing - if you haven't done so - get out there and get yourself a shamrock shake.  I haven't had one in years - in fact, this is the first time in quite a while that I have noticed McDonald's having them.  They are as good as I remember...in fact, even better than I remember.  Yum.  Maybe I will have to get another one later........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Emily is sooo old, but still very cute!