Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baptismal Trifecta


I just want to say that I have absolutely no idea if I even spelled "trifecta" correctly - and I don't care if I didn't.

Today was the long awaited baptism of Paige. Joining her were Emerson and Julie - hence the "trifecta".

All I can say is, Paige did GREAT. She didn't cry during the wetting of her head, and didn't really fuss all that much during the rest of the service. We kept her occupied with books, but we only really needed that at the very end. She enjoyed the singing very much - and waving "hi" to her posse seated behind us.

Following the service, we had a lovely brunch at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Paige went the whole day with only a thirty minute power nap, and she was in a great mood.

It was a good weekend, and I am TIRED. So here are the pictures.....enjoy...I am going to bed.
My Mom, sister Amanda (the GodMother), Me, Paige, Eric and Emily
Paige and her GodMommy
The nauseatingly photogenic Marcikics :)
Paige and Emerson discussing their baptismal experiences
If I was a good girl, I would have found one of the many cousin pictures from years past and scanned it.....but as I have said, I am tired. So here's Cousins 2008. And the sun was in our eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and welcome to the Christian world! Lovely, I wish I was there...

Grandma Pilar