Thursday, October 25, 2007

Three Months Old

Just some photos from Paige's three month photo shoot. This is my most favorite photo of the girls. I think they still look a lot alike - what do you think? I think Paige will probably be a little taller than her sister, but the hair color, the eye color is pretty much the same. They even have the same sparkle in their eyes.










The picture on the left is from when Paige was one week old, and now three months old. It's getting a lot harder to keep her on that doggie. She still fits just fine in his "lap", but she's getting much more squirmy and ended up falling off quite a bit. Luckily I was right there and caught her each time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that unbelievable! My gosh! Time sure does go. Your little girls are so sweet :). I think Emily looks more like Erik these days...and Paige, she changes so much, I thought Erik at first but now I am not so sure. Either way, they have your sparkle :).