Monday, October 29, 2007

Life around here

After the not so fun last post, I decided to share some pictures from the past few days. This one is Miss Paige acquainting herself with the "musical" apple. I was trying to get some pictures of her new rolling over stunt - but of course she would not cooperate.
Emily hamming it up for the camera. At first, she didn't want me to take her picture - she ran from the camera, so I told her, "Fine, I'll just take more pictures of Paige." She decided to pose. Nothing like a little sibling rivalry.I love it when Paige is in a good mood - she's so darn cute. Those eyes could just melt you.
The annual Halloween bag making night. I buy Halloween bags from the dollar store, and about $50 worth of candy and we have a little assembly line to make up bags to hand out to all the trick-or-treaters. I find the bags of candy much easier then letting kids choose what candy they want, or just giving each kid a handful. Much more efficient. I think that Halloween is Emily's most favorite holiday in terms of her helping factor - she helps make the bags, pick out pumpkins, and she LOVES scooping out the goop when we carve them - which we are postponing to Tuesday nite.
My most current favorite Paige outfit - could she BE any cuter??
We also made pumpkin cookies - Emily helped decorate with sprinkles. The cookies were her whole motivation for eating all her cauliflower at dinner tonight. Whatever it takes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paige looks so pretty in pink, her face just lights up! You are like the perfect Mom. The girls are so lucky! Have a happy halloween! We are hoping we have one without a hurricane!!!!!!!!