Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good Day

I got a lot accomplished today. Emily finally got a haircut, I returned some stuff to Babies R Us and got Paige a new hat and mitten set so she can now brave the cold. They only had size 12-24 months, but I got scared that I would not be able to find anything - so I bought it. I think she looks pretty darn cute. So, she'll have it for a couple years.

Because my Mom has a cold, I have been on dinner duty for the past few days - roast beef with mashed potatoes, carrots and green beans, plus rolls on Sunday - tacos, both hard and soft with homemade salsa on Monday, and tonight I made - courtesy of Ann Marie - Garden Tortellini Bake. My mom was not really into it...she kept saying..."This is interesting." But the rest of us almost ate the whole thing. Thank You Ann Marie!!!

I finally found a "G" for my shelves in the kitchen. I will have to take a picture of the things I have made for those shelves. AND most importantly, I found the rub on stitch runner at Archivers. Life is GOOD.

Emily and I are on chapter 4 of Charlotte's Web. She is liking this whole novel thing. Even Paige has cooperated and let us read in peace while she takes her early evening cat nap. (I took the picture with the self timer since Eric was at his train club)

Oh, and I finally have some pictures of Paige and Mommy courtesy of our resident four year old photographer - Emily. She's pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Paige looks so wide-eyed and healthy! Gosh, now I think Emily looks like Eric! You have such beautiful little girls :). Charlotte's Webb-That is so great that you are exposing her to novels at this age Allison! Especially if she is listening and following along. That is awesome! It is hard to believe Emily will be 5 years old.