Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007

So, we visited the pumpkin patch today. While Emily is a pumpkin patch veteran, this was Paige's first time. As you can see from the picture - she was totally into it.
Anyway, I think this was the first time that I have gone to the pumpkin patch and taken less than 50 pictures. You would think 2 kids, twice as many pictures - but I forgot to add in the factor of holding a baby, camera and a purse (which I accidentally forgot to leave in the car). We did end up with 3 large pumpkins, a green squash, and 3 baby pumpkins. We will be carving them in a couple weeks and Emily can't wait to get her hands on all the goop.

3 comments:

Alyjean said...

I don't know what's worse - no comments ever, or actually leaving a comment for yourself so you don't have to look at that 0 comments.

Anonymous said...

You are a riot! I understand. Paige is so sweet, and that Emily, my gosh, she was made for little pony tails! I have been so busy lately. I will try to better. :)

Anonymous said...

Leaving yourself comments is way lame...you should stop doing that.

Holy crap, that Paige in the pumpkin patch pic is SOOOOO cute!
K