Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Shoes


Went shoe shopping for Miss Emily yesterday - FINALLY. She, the poor child, has been wearing the same shoes (sneakers) since last year. I usually replace them every 4-6 months, but for some reason her shoes have stayed relatively clean and scuff free, so we have kept them. She tried them on for the first day of school - and they wouldn't slide on her foot very easily. So, she wore sandals. Lately, she has been wearing her Keds without socks, and that has made for some very smelly toes. YUCK.

Okay - so how bad is this? Her last shoe, size 10......new shoes - size 12. She has officially moved to the "middle" wall of Stride Rite. Her poor little toes...I was cramming them in shoes that were obviously much too small. Sorry sweetie! Just for the record, she hasn't been complaining.

I also got Miss Paige her first official shoes. Pink Mary Janes. So cute.


Emily wore her new shoes this morning to school - and I was busy so I forgot to take a picture. I will do that this afternoon when she gets home from school.....I cannot guarantee that they won't be scuff free - knowing Emily she will have spilled paint on them or something.

No comments: