Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Eggplant Mess

Well, it's looks delicious, and according to both my husband and my Mom, it was delicious. But it was a HOLY MESS! I had three pans going on the stove top, and the oven heating to 425. I was frying eggplant, making sauce, making pasta, and breading the remaining eggplant so I could fry that as well. Somewhere in all of it, I made a Caesar salad, and threw some frozen garlic bread in the oven. Through it all, I was sweating like crazy.....silly me, forgot that the air was off, and it was 79 degrees in the house. Well, we closed all the windows, and turned the air down to 72...I was having pregnancy flashbacks.

Right now, my house smells like fried eggplant, and it's balmy outside and supposed to rain later today, so no open windows.....oh well. As long as I don't go outside, I don't realize how bad the house smells.

Hope you had a good birthday Mom!! (do you see Paige trying to join in?)

I also thought I would post some pictures from Emily's exciting swim at Matt, Sue, Hayley and Clara's pool. Matt even taught her how to blow bubbles in the water, and we will be practicing that tonight in the tub. That's Miss Clara looking like she's walking on water...her big sister Hayley is underneath her.

No comments: