Tuesday, December 9, 2008

one more week

Hard to believe that it has almost been six years since this glorious thing entered our lives. 

Next Tuesday is Emily Jean's sixth birthday.  Six.  She noticed the other night that she will have to use both of her hands to show her age.  Now that's progress you can see!

She is having two birthday parties this year.  One with friends this Friday, and one with family, this Sunday.  She is so excited she can barely contain herself.  This is her most favorite time of the year - so much to look forward to, so much fun to have.  She just bubbles over with anticipation, asking me everyday, "How many more days Mom?"

Of course, I will have a full recap of all things birthday in the coming days - but until then, I will be up to my elbows in party preparations......wait until you see what I have planned....let's hope it turns out!

No comments: