Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday

TGIF everyone!

Thought I would share the teacher gifts that I made for Emily's teachers. The first one is a bag full of gummy bears with a topper that I made. We are completely addicted to these bears, that so far, I have only seen at our fruit market - Nino Salvaggios. They are even better than those bears we used to get from Costco and devour at Adventure Travels - way better. And they are so colorful - 17 different colors in all. Eric counted them one night. Seriously, we do have a life......
The second thing is a small composition book that I bought at Archivers. I decorated the front with the new, way cool paper from October Afternoon. Although the apples are a little cliche, I thought they were appropriate and VERY cute. Emily signed the back of the book, and dated it. I hope they liked it. When I picked her up from school, her teacher was very sad. Red eyes, Kleenex and everything. Made me cry too.

These are a couple of Paige from the last few days. She is really working on the whole walking thing. I may have to go out this weekend and get her some shoes. I know that you are supposed to wait, but she wants to walk around outside, and she needs something to protect her little feet.


Emily in our next door neighbors pool - complete with new goggles. She completed her swim class yesterday, and we signed her up for another nine classes starting in two weeks.


Have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so darn creative! How adorable!!!! They look yummy those bears :).