Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday Cuteness

Last night, while I was getting the girls ready for bed, we were treated to an encore presentation of "The Emily Show". Apparently, it is only available in our house right now, but check your local listings - it could be in your area soon. What is it about, you ask? Well, it stars five-year old sensation Emily Jean, and is basically about her adventures at home. Oh, and it encompasses many channels - for which you need a special remote to change the channel. Last night, on channel two, was the "Emily gets her PJ's On" show. Then immediately following that on channel three was the "Emily brushes her teeth show" - Paige loved that one. The last show we watched was on channel four - "The Emily bounces and jumps" show. That one got little Miss Paige hysterical laughing. She is too funny. The things that she thinks up, and then acts out sometimes just boggle my mind. She wanted me to do the "Mommy gives Paige her Benedryl" show, but I wasn't able to hold Paige, give her the medicine and narrate a show at the same time - well, I was, but apparently I wasn't quite TV ready enough for Emily....I had a lot of criticism. That girl has some pretty high standards.

It was one of those times that I wish I had a camera in my pocket to take a picture of the whole thing, but unfortunately, the camera was downstairs in the kitchen. And I wasn't about to go and get it - I would miss the whole show!!

So here's some cute pictures of Paige from this morning - thank you Keri for the cute outfit. It matches her new shoes perfectly!!

3 comments:

EatCrowe said...

I like your Robeez Paige! Allison, have you seen the Tredz for when she starts walking? They came out with those too late for Anna Lee, but the look cool...

Alyjean said...

Robeez are a necessity up here. And yes, i have seen the Tredz - very cute.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable... I love hte fur around her hood....man I wish I had a girl.

I think Emily might have a career in television for sure. We always thought that!! :)