Friday, February 15, 2008

CandyBall

It was a lovely Valentine's Day. Eric got me my Russel Stovers chocolate - yum. I made him a yellow cake with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting. Emily got some M&M's from Mommy and Daddy, and a sticker book and jellybelly's from Grandma. It was a sugary sweet day.

I decided that with all the yucky cold germs we have around here - the sheets from all beds needed to be washed. Because of this, Emily's duvet cover and other miscellaneous stuff were in a huge pile on her floor. Perfect for a cannonball. Except that, according to Emily, it's not a Cannonball, it's a CandyBall. I don't know why, but when she says stuff that is gramatically incorrect, I usually don't correct her. It's just too cute - and it will all be gone before I know it. I'll blink and tomorrow she'll be 35. Will she still be calling it a CandyBall?

Poor Paige now has the cold - full blown. Eric had to make a 2am trip to the drug store to get her some much needed Benedryl the other night so that she, as well as her very tired parents, could sleep. Now he has the cold as well......am I next? Let's hope not. Way to kick me when I am down, right?













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice action shot!! And the boa...Ms. Paige is so cute!