Monday, February 11, 2008

Allison is OK

Allison had her gall bladder surgery today. Everything went perfectly with no complications and the procedure was completed in about 45 minutes. She was back home resting by 3:00PM. I wanted to post of a picture of her resting in bed but Allison thought that was not a good idea. Unfortunately, the hospital kept her gall bladder and she was not allowed to bring it home with her for show and tell. I bet I could have gotten a couple of hundred bucks for it on ebay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear the surgery went so well. Please let her know we are thinking about her. We wish her a speedy recovery!!!!

Alyjean said...

My husband is crazy. Enough said.

EatCrowe said...

Did you sell the kid's umbilical cords on eBay?

Eric said...

Sorry, I thought this was the "Life with a side of Crazy" blog, my mistake. I don't think anybody would have use for a used gall bladder but I do know a guy who made national news by listing one of his kidneys for sale on ebay. They yanked the listing, but not before bidding hit $5 million. The trouble was this guy was serious, he really would have sold his kidney!