Friday, February 1, 2008

Snowy - but no Snow Day

Ah - how I love the sound of snowthrowers in the morning. We were supposed to get this HUGE winter storm last night, and into today - but I think it's nto really that big of a deal. I guess some people did because every school in the surrounding counties has been closed - as have most of the private schools around here. Of course, when I woke up this morning, turned on the TV to see if Emily's school had been cancelled - I found out that it hadn't. Oh well. Have to get up and get ready for the day.......

Thought I would share some pictures of my other child - Max. Don't see him on this Blog too frequently - guess he's not feeling the love. He does love the snow. Sometimes it's hard to get him to come back in.

I am off to a twleve hour scrap-a-thon at St. Peter's tomorrow (10am to 10pm). It's gonna take me forever to get everything ready.

Happy Birthday to my Dad tomorrow - as well as my late Grandma and Grandpa Bob. February 2nd is a popular birthday. Happy Groundhogs Day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 hour scrapathon! WOW! That is cool! Max looks so funny in the snow. Enjoy the snow, it looks pretty. I love reading your blog, the girls are so sweet. Take care!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Enjoy the scrapathon...they are so fun! And, what do you know, tomorrow is my birthday, too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, all day scrapping sounds fun
:( !! So good to see max made the blog. I had seen his footprints but not him. The snow loks so inviting considering it is so hot here