Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Cuteness

Little Miss Paige was in such a good mood when I finished feeding her at noontime, I thought it would be good to snap a few pictures. See her teefers? Thank you Tracy, Ian and Katie for the beautiful flowers - that was so nice and sweet!!

Can I just say one other totally non-cute realted thing? Of course I can, it's MY blog. Just got back from the LOVELY Kroger grocery store ( I loathe that place). I went there to buy some low fat/low cholesterol ice cream stuff - I can't have anything with a lot of fat because of my gall stone situation. Now I know why Michganders are so fat - there's no LOW FAT anything. I did manage to get some Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, but that's it. No Fat Free frozen yogurt, no fat free ice cream, no wieght watchers desserts...WTH? That's so annoying. BTW - the skinny cow is awesome. Is it wrong to eat the whole package?? Just kidding.........

Okay - now have a great weekend everyone!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo darn cute!

Anonymous said...

You two sure make beautiful babies!

Anonymous said...

I just love the teeth- she is soooo happy. Does she ever cry?
She loves the camera- I think she has to in your family.
You have beautiful children. Miss you and know I am praying for you.