Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Monday!!

Yea!! Yippie!! Woohoo. Mondays are awesome. You know, it's not like I get to sleep in all weekend and have to wake up at the crack of dawn on Monday morning. In fact, I didn't even get to sleep in a little bit this weekend. Saturday, Eric and Emily went to a train show in Novi, and had to leave at 9am. So, I had to be up and ready for the day before Eric left with her. Plus, I had to get her ready to go. Then, yesterday, Eric went to work at a train show - he left the house at 6:45am, which means that he was up at 5:30am. Guess who also woke up at the same time? That's right, Paige. I tried in vain to get her to go back to sleep - didn't work. Emily came into my room when Eric left because she heard the garage door - now I had two kids in my bed before 7am. No sleeping in for me.

Watched the incredibly boring Academy Awards last night. Is it me, or does that show get more boring every year? And I don't mean to be cruel, but did Daniel Day Lewis' wife check the mirror before she left for the evening? That was the ugliest dress I think I have ever seen. The only highlight of the show was Jon Stewart - I loved that he let that chick who won for best song come back out and give her speech. That was great.



So, I didn't get a chance to do a re-shoot with Paige and the dog. I think I will just have to deal with what I have. Is it that big of a deal? I did take some sister pictures - but that didn't really work either. Paige would not look at the camera because she was much more interested in looking at the toys on the floor. So, I gave Emily so books to share with her sister. She of course still wasn't interested in the camera - but the reading together pictures are just as cute. Look at that look of surprise on Paige's face. She's reading "Hello Bee, Hello Me".



See - I told you she gets it from her sister!!


Okay - so here's the thing...I am getting dinner ready, and I hear Emily go into the bathroom. She's in there for awhile, so I go and check on her and this is what I find. Looking at a train catalog on the potty. I wasn't sure if I wanted to publish this one on the blog, but there are no parts showing, so I guess it's alright. Sorry if I offend anyone - but it was too funny to resist. Swear, it's not a posed picture. She's really intently looking at her Daddy's train catalog.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

LOVE the potty picture. How funny is that? She IS a baby Moochie. Love the pics of the girls together. Almost too much cuteness to handle.