Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snowdrawing

I am so sick of this whole gall bladder thing. I am feeling much better now that it's out - no longer a ticking time bomb, but now I have other pain. The incision that the doctor made to take it out is right on the center of my chest, so pretty much any movement of any kind is pretty painful. Gee, I am having so much fun. Hopefully, in a week or so I will be much better.

In other news, we have had quite a bit of snowfall this past week. We got about 2 more inches last night. It's my favorite kind of snow too - the pretty, sparkly kind. It has been a beautiful sunny day today, so it's especially sparkly. Looks like it will be sticking around a while too - the temperature is not really going above freezing for at least a few days.

I thought it would be fun to draw a heart - in honor of Valentine's Day - in the snow. Emily thought that it looked like fun, so she got her own wooden spoon and joined in. A new medium. Poor Emily has a cold this week, but luckily she is off of school for the mid-winter break, so she can rest up. I think Paige is getting it too - she has a runny nose as well, and is sneezing quite a bit. Never a dull moment around here.

Well, I had better get back to my "resting".

(In case you are wondering where Emily's hat is....we were only outside for about 5 minutes, and in the sun it was pretty warm - no wind. And, I forgot to put it on her. Mother of the Year.)






No comments: