Thursday, February 10, 2011

{brain dead}

Yesterday, I was so involved in making a birthday card, I completely forgot that it was Wednesday, and Story Time at the library was at 10:15am. Eric actually, and I am still in shock over this, reminded me at 9:59am. I don't think I ever got Paige dressed that fast. I even got her to go to the bathroom. Thankfully, I had done her hair when I did Emily's hair earlier that morning. We made it to the library on time. I hate it when I forget things. It messes up my whole day.

I just could not get it through my head that it was Wednesday. I kept thinking it was Tuesday. Does that ever happen to you?

These pictures have nothing to do with that story - but I thought I would share them anyway.
Have a great day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: