Friday, March 28, 2008

Seriously....?

This is my second March in Michigan - I have actually had eight others, but those were when I was a child, and I was lucky then if I knew what day of the week it was. I know that typical springtime temperatures here don't usually happen until mid-April. But, in spite of all that, I still cringe when I see the following:



Beautiful yes, but most annoying. The snow started yesterday afternoon at 4pm, and didn't finish out until 4am. For the first two hours it wasn't sticking at all, but then it did. Isn't March supposed to be "Out like a Lamb"? Oh yeah, a lamb is all white and fuzzy....like snow.

And here's our very troublesome Paige. She's so into the crawling thing, that she is not even really interested in her toys anymore.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: