Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day

Hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's day. Here in the Gottlieb household, everyone had on green. Emily had a special St. Patrick's day snack at school - green Hawaiian Punch, green grapes, green apples and celery with dip (which, according to Emily, was not green, but I guess that's okay). For our celebratory dinner, we had yummy corned beef and cabbage (it was actually sauerkraut) and some potatoes. I am feeling pretty Irished out. Eric was a little sad that he forgot to put some green dye in his beer this evening - oh well.

I have been under the weather for the past few days - a probable sinus infection/cold. I have that sexy Demi Moore voice thing going on. Of course I have not been taking it easy at all. This weekend, I did six loads of laundry, went to Target for Easter stuff, cleaned both ours and Emily's bathrooms, vacuumed the whole house, and re-arranged Emily's bedroom furniture. That, in addition to all the normal stuff I do on a daily basis. Yeah - taking it easy.

I will say that Emily's room looks much better now - I guess I will have to take pictures for tomorrow...it's too late tonight, she's already in bed.

We are under a winter storm advisory with snow on the way, and freezing rain to follow....ummmm, where's Spring?

Paige is really on the move now - she barely sits still enough to get her picture taken. She was definitely not in the mood today. She crawled right off the chair about four times. Luckily, I was sitting right there and caught her. At least Emily was into it today. She kept on trying to turn Paige's head towards the camera, which only upset Paige more.....so much fun.
Emily took this one. She's pretty good, got all our faces in the frame. It's actually better than the couple my Mom took!!
Well, enough random blathering for this post - I am going to bed. Good Night. Oh, and Julie - I had a dream that you were going into labor tomorrow, so watch out!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope your dream is correct - I don't think Ryan will be able to wait much longer without losing his mind!!

Alyjean said...

keeping my fingers crossed for ya!