Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cool Things

I have had the most interesting day. I finally got in touch with a couple people that I have not spoke to in a number of years. It's such a cool thing - reconnecting. It's pretty neat finding out what they have been up to, and sharing what has been going on in my life. I am hoping that this is something that is going to continue, not just a one time thing. So, welcome back old friends - I have missed you.

In other news, Emily has shared her thoughts on where Easter eggs come from. Apparently, the Easter Bunny take the egg shells from just hatched baby chicks, and turns them into plastic eggs. Then he sells them to Target. So, he's a recycler. He's been "green" all along. Why didn't I think of that?


Paige is really into Max. Max, not feeling the love. Strangely enough, he just sits there while she crawls towards him - growling quietly the whole time - and then heads for the hills once she reaches him. This only makes her laugh, as she goes after him again. I still think that he should just give in and like the girls.

No comments: