Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun With Snow

Today Emily and I made a snowman. A traditional snowman, not the sculpted snow chick with boobs I did last time. Since I was fresh out of coal at the moment I had to scrounge around for things to use for eyes and a mouth and other parts. The best thing I could find was a bunch of large bolts which worked just fine. The nose is a carrot just like it should be. The arms were a bit tougher but I found some long springs that fell out from underneath the seats of Allison's old Volkswagen (with no ill effects - I guess they were "extra" parts). I knew I would find a use for them someday. They are a bit short for arms but they will work. The snow today was perfect for making snowmen and snowballs. Unfortunately it will probably be several days until I find today's newspaper. I hope nothing really important happened in the world today!

















Paige is starting to get really mobile now. This afternoon I took some shots of her crawling in the family room. When she noticed the camera she gave me a cute smile. I guess she has become fully accustomed to the parental paparazzi.

Emily has revealed the secret location of the coolest place for dog lovers: Doggyland. Details are still sketchy about what features or activities are to be found in Doggyland but it's location is bound to be huge news. It's located somewhere on Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula, which evidently is already a tourist hot spot known for lots of volcanic activity. Stay tuned for more information. I apologize in advance if your favorite TV show is preempted when the news breaks in the mainstream media.

No comments: