Sunday, December 2, 2007

This Weekend




Good weekend. No sleep. Not even a little bit. Baby who doesn't want to be apart from us. Decorated tree, house. Loaded Christmas CD's in the CD player. Gotta have my Amy Grant. Finished my book - Kite Runner. So good. I love to read. Snow on Saturday night. BIG snow on Saturday night. Snowman and french toast on Sunday morning. Yum. Big rain all day. Streets are slushy, as are my shoes. WalMart outing with the bluenovember.org group. Good food at Mongolian BBQ. No room for dinner. Emily has such fun with her cousins. Hope baby sleeps tonight. Foggy outside tonight. Christmas shopping online. Going to bed. Happy December.

1 comment:

Maryfrances said...

Looks like you were very busy after your trip to FL! The snowman is awesome I can't wait to show Ryan when I get home. HE will love that pic of Emily. I hope she liked her little pet shop goodies!!!