Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow Day

Because of the foot of snow we received on Sunday, school was cancelled on Monday for clean up. This was just fine with Emily. She got a chance to play with all her presents she received for her birthday. She started with her Leapster video game, then her Puppy in my Pocket playset, then her vet care center, her globe, watched The Shaggy Dog, her USA game and ended the day with the Leapster again. I am sure that I have left some stuff out, but I couldn't watch her all day. I will say though, that she is pretty much obsessed with the video game - just like her parents. Here is Dr. Emily with her new Vet Care Center. She has so far taken care of a cow, dog, cat and a chick. Can I just say....when the heck did her feet get so big?
Here are some shots of the snow that we received on Sunday. It's still below freezing today, so it will be sticking around for awhile. I have heard that we will be getting more this weekend as well. I guess we will have a white Christmas this year. The second picture is of our street. We still have quite a bit of snow on the road.

And a cute picture of Paige. Couldn't resist. I have such a hard time getting her to smile for a picture - got lucky this morning.

No comments: