Friday, May 21, 2010

{summer hair}

Emily had a day off yesterday, so, in an already jam-packed schedule, we decided to fit in a hair cut. A summer "do" if you will. I think we both wanted it a little shorter, but after the first initial cut, I got a bit nervous, and went with the length below...

Photobucket

I think it turned out okay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After her haircut, we went to story time with Paige. Emily has been curious about story time ever since Paige and I started attending. It just worked out that her teachers work day was on a Thursday. She had a blast. All the little kids LOVED her as well. When it came time for the "spin" song, they all gravitated towards her, and formed a big circle...each little one fighting over who got to hold Emily's hand. CUTE!!!

After that, we went back home, had lunch, and took off for George George Park. AND, I didn't take pictures. Sorry about that.

No comments: