Friday, May 28, 2010

{more water play}

I have been having so much fun lately filling up my memory card with all these FUN pictures.

I am amazed EVERYDAY by these girls. They sure know how to have a good time - whether it's 80 degrees, or 8 degrees...but the 80 is a bit more fun to spend outside.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was another hot day on Monday, so when Emily returned from school, I broke out the buckets. Nothing like a bucket of water, right? It's the poor man's pool. Really, it's just that I think it might be a bit early to put up the pool...

Photobucket


Emily added another layer of water play by getting daddy to take the slip and slide from its winter resting spot in the attic, and prepare it for play.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Paige didn't really get the whole idea, but she had fun just the same.

Photobucket

Emily has become a seasoned pro.

Photobucket

Maybe by the end of summer, she'll get it too!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend...and HAPPY 27th birthday to my little sister, Amanda!! We LOVE you AUNTIE, and can't wait to see you!!!!

No comments: