Monday, March 8, 2010

a few things...and maybe a little ranting....

so this picture, is so very March in Michigan. the weather for the rest of the week will be in the low fifties. there are still piles and piles of snow on the ground. and my two and a half year old is outside, taking it all in, in bare feet. oh, and she has no jacket on as well. sorry aunt teresa.


paige doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

this whole, "breaking the rules" thing seems to amuse her very much. is this a indication of her future?

okay now, switching gears to potty training. if you know me, you know that this is the part of the whole raising a kid thing that I dislike the very most. in fact, i like raising my kids very much, i enjoy it, actually. but potty training...hate it, hate it, hate it.

i pretty much figured out that this plays on my whole allison is a control freak issue. i cannot control my children's bladders not matter how much i try. and this kills me. i am sitting here telling you this because i need to tell you this. i need to get it out. the frustration is immense.

today - seven accidents so far. both kinds. i need you to know that it's only 2 pm. the laundry is piling up. but, surprisingly enough, i am still upbeat. i will beat this. i will win. right???

so, because i take pictures of everything, i thought it would be cute to do a potty photo session. actually, i am kidding. that's kind of weird, even for me. so, i did a new elmo underwear session. if this offends you, click that red x in the upper left - or right if you have a pc - corner now. i happen to think it's rather cute.

see, cute right?

if you have any helpful tips for me, i would LOVE to hear them.

have a great week.

(oh, and the all lowercase thing...i did it because I CAN.)

No comments: