Thursday, November 1, 2007

Turbo Halloween

So, normally I would have some pretty spectacular pictures from last night - but it all went so fast, those pictures just never had time to happen. We went out at six, which came upon us really fast - we rushed through dinner, and getting the costumes on the girls, so no real time for pictures. Emily had a great time trick-or-treating with the neighborhood kids. She managed to keep up with the "fast" kids, and our group quickly got separated from most of the girls. I call it "Turbo Trick-or-Treating" because they were literally running from house to house. I got tired just watching her. Paige also enjoyed her first trick-or-treating adventure - she napped in her stroller all cozied up in her costume. The weather was a little windy, but the temperature was perfect - crisp and fall like.

I also took a picture of our beautiful maple tree. The color this year is really pretty. Happy November everyone. I think I am going to try and take some better pictures of the girls later today.

No comments: