Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Christmas Time again

I got this great idea from the new Ali Edwards book. Ali got tired of hanging onto all those Christmas cards and photo cards, but could not bear to throw them away. So, she decided to take a 2 inch square punch and give each card and photo a punch. The result is a great one page layout that is as much a keepsake as it is a scrapbook page. I think that I will find some place in my house to display this - it makes a great decoration. So, please help a girl out and keep this year's pictures small enough to fit in my square :) To those of you who are not scrapbookers...this was pretty easy to do - you should try it. If I can convert three more non-scrapbookers into a scrapbookers, I get a toaster...just kidding.


In case you are wondering - the stitching at the top and bottom are a rub-on.....still haven't figured out my sewing machine yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh is that cute!!!! You are so creative Allison! I love that idea! I would like to help you get that toaster....but I can't promise anything :)...oxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love that! And there I am too!! I may try something like that but I will need way more instruction from you.Just so you know, I read every word, just don't have much time for comments, you're not talking to yourself.....And the baby pix are great!