Monday, November 19, 2007

A couple more things

I forgot to mention that Emily is getting to play the triangle in her Winter program on Dec. 6th. She is SO pumped. I asked how she got picked to do this, and she simply said, "I raised my hand Mom." Well, cool then. This is a picture from last year's performance. She was so cute - sang every song, did all the hand movements, was such a star to her daddy and I. We can't wait to see it this year.

I also wanted to mention that I just so love the new and quite improved, in my humble opinion, family room. I have had a couple days to really get the feel of the color, and I like it better everyday. It's got a tropical feel to it - especially with our dark brown furniture. We are also planning to rip out the carpeting with it's menagerie of stains, and put in wood floor to match the rest of the downstairs in the next year - and then the transformation will be complete. It's just amazing to me what a coat of paint can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a difference in Emily's face from one year's time! She looks like such a big girl now! You must be so excited to see her perform. Those are special moments :).