Monday, August 20, 2012

{Paige's P Dress}

 My cousin Kelly got Paige this dress for her birthday last month.  And I have been meaning to take some pictures of her wearing it for some time. The problem is that I only remember that I want to take pictures around 11am, when the light kinda stinks, and Paige wants to do anything but take pictures. Also, I would like to do it at the end of the day, but she's usually covered in dirt or food, or both and really doesn't want me to take her picture.

So, last Friday, I remembered to do RIGHT after she woke up. Like EARLY.

And they turned out OK. Not great. But they'll have to do for now.


The one below is my favorite.


She's blowing a kiss in this one  - not making out with her hand.




And I didn't want Emily to feel left out. So I took some of her too.



 I don't know why - she's being TOTALLY goofy here - but I LOVE this one.

And that's it!

No comments: