Monday, May 23, 2011

{some thoughts on a monday...}

Photobucket

I was going through a lot of my pictures the other day, and man, oh man, I have a lot of pictures. A lot of pictures of my kiddos especially. Too many probably. But I am so addicted to this photography thing. I really and truly LOVE to take pictures. I have for a long, long time. I can't draw worth a darn. But, with LOTS and LOTS of practice, I think I may be getting a hang of this shutter thing. I know I have a long way to go....but, I am having so much fun getting there.

Photobucket

And some super awesome and cute subject matter doesn't hurt either. BTW - Emily made a great heads-up play at second base tonight. So very proud of her! I sure hope that she wants to continue playing softball after this season- because watching those games is so much fun for Eric and I.

Photobucket

This picture below is my favorite. They kept grabbing grass and throwing at me - and it kept landing all over them. Which they thought was pretty funny.

Photobucket

No comments: