Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{hodgepodge}

Well, it's been quite a week. Lots of stuff going on around here. Not a lot of picture taking. Here's some pictures from the last couple weeks -

The following three are from Mother's Day. I do have a couple with me and the girls, but I just don't have the time to look though all of them right now and find the one where we are all looking at the camera and at least look slightly happy....yes, it's come to that.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Paige reading after her bath last week.
Photobucket

Showing off her clean feet?
Photobucket

Wearing a tiara...
Photobucket

Watching TV in my office. The TV is now in the shelves next to my desk. A much better arrangement.
Photobucket

And her new favorite thing to do - play my DS. She is quite obsessed.
Photobucket

That's all for now!

No comments: