Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{seriously proud}

Photobucket

Emily is well into her very first softball season. She, currently has three games under her belt. And she's doing quite well, learning a lot, and having a lot of fun - which, at this age, is the most important thing.

Photobucket

She's definitely not the best hitter on her team - but i think she's doing a great job. And, I really think she'll only get better with time. I am just so proud that she gets up there and tries her very best. Much better than I was at that age. I was a nervous wreck. I was such a wreck that my coach told my Mom that maybe softball wasn't for me. I think I only got to play in one game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last night, she got to try her hand at catcher. And according to Eric, she was quite good.

Photobucket

She was not loving it too much, though. She was not a fan of all the equipment. I thought she looked pretty awesome. :) Look at that concentration! Isn't she the cutest catcher ever?

Photobucket

No comments: