Thursday, April 15, 2010

tigers...

As most of you already know, Eric and I went to the Tiger's home opener last Friday. It was freezing. I was sick. But we still had a great time. And the Tigers WON! WooHoo!!

The a couple days ago, my wonderful cousin Matt called and asked us if we wanted to go to the game on Wednesday....kind of short notice, but, luckily, thanks to my Mom, we were able to go.

We had super-awesome seats. Miguel Cabrera was THIS CLOSE. Well, maybe not that close....but, close enough that he looks pretty big when I zoomed in!


Our pitcher for the day - Rick Porcello. He didn't have a great outing, but, he's still pretty fun to watch.

The view from our seats.
So, it was 7-3 in the bottom of the ninth...we needed those rally caps. Didn't help. We still lost. But, it was a BEAUTIFUL day. And we had so much fun with Matt and Sue. Thanks guys!!!
Go Tigers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love baseball games! Our first date was a Marlins game...and then we saw a few games in Boston...even went to Yankee Stadium! It was always fun, great memories. You guys enjoy, good for you! You both look so happy. Spring has sprung :)