Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello April!

This year, I am making a promise to not get a gushy about spring. I am still going to feel all gushy about it...but I am going to keep it all inside. And by the way - APRIL FOOL!!!

Our maple tree has leaf buds on it. It still amazes me that within a month, it will be all leafy and green, like fall and winter never happened. Nature is cool.

It's been warming up gradually over the past few days, and today it's in the 70's. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 80. But then, next week, while Emily is off from school, rain and 60's. But, again, it's spring. We need the rain for all the pretty flowers.
Aren't my girls so cute? That car is getting to be a little small for Emily - as is her bike.

Paige is loving the scooter.
I am LOVING this weather!! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: