Thursday, April 15, 2010

my other daughter...

I am completely aware that I have a lot of pictures on this blog of this girl. Which is really interesting, because she HATES the camera. I have to constantly think of new ways to get her to act natural around me and my lens. I am not expecting her to look at me with the perfect smile. Most of the time, I just want to capture the moment. But the minute she see me and my camera, she turns away, runs out of the room, hides, etc.....so, it's truly amazing to me that I have so many good shots. And, by the way, this one - not so great. You can see that annoyed look on her face right?



But this girl, can be bribed. And, yeah, she has chocolate on her face, but she's still so pretty. And I am so glad she can turn it on for the camera.


Right?

No comments: