Tuesday, September 29, 2009

the hat

Well, Autumn is officially here. It's been a bit chilly the last few days. Clothing price tags are flying all over the place each morning. And a much loved pink hat has come out of cold weather storage. I forgot how much I love this hat. I may have to get Paige a few more - in other colors, and maybe even one for Emily. I got this one on etsy.

And I can't remember if I mentioned this before - but those red shoes belonged to Emily. We found them while going through Emily's three year old clothing box. They already fit Paige - at two!! And they are her very favorite. She likes to wear them all the time - and the best part - she can put them on ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!

Anywho - a couple more hat pictures:


Two blog posts in one week...you are all so lucky! :)

No comments: